- Course Start:
- Number of students
IELTS, which stands for International English Language Testing System, is an internationally recognized English Language Proficiency test. The IELTS exam has types; Academic and General. Before starting the IELTS preparation course, be sure which type of IELTS exam result you are applying to.
In our IELTS Preparation Course; Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing skills are built by instructors who are experts in their fields. Students who will participate in the IELTS Preparation Program must have at least Upper-Intermediate level of English. At the end of our preparatory program, a mock exam is held in a computer lab.
The IELTS course is 80 hours in total. The lessons are 5 days of the week and 4 hours for each day, and 4 weeks in total.
You can take advantage of the opportunities offered by Cambridge Academy to get the score you aim for in the IELTS exam.
Accepted by universities, government agencies and private sector companies, IELTS is the key to studying and working abroad. IELTS is used by educational institutions for the department applied by the student, by government agencies during immigration applications, and by private sector companies to measure the language proficiency of their employees. If you need the IELTS English Language Proficiency test for the reasons mentioned above, this English course is designed for you.
- The benefits of this course?
- You will learn the exam format and adapt yourself to this format.
- You will reach the IELTS score you aim for.
- You will develop all your core English skills: Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening.
- You will expand your English grammar and vocabulary.
- You will receive useful and practical advice on your progress.
- Each student will receive a personal training each week to examine their individual needs and development.
- You will receive a comprehensive end-of-course progress report and a certificate in English.