- Course Start:
- Number of students
TOEFL, which stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language, is an English Language Proficiency test that evaluates Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking skills. TOEFL is among the admission criteria for undergraduate, graduate and doctoral programs of many English-medium colleges and universities around the world.
In our TOEFL Preparation Course; Speaking, Listening, Reading and Writing skills are built by instructors who are experts in their fields. At the end of our preparatory program, a mock exam is held in a computer lab. The TOEFL course is 80 hours in total. The lessons are 5 days of the week and 4 hours for each day, and 4 weeks in total.
You can take advantage of the opportunities offered by Cambridge Academy to get the score you aim for in the TOEFL exam.
If you want to study in a higher education institution in Turkey or abroad, to get career opportunities in many parts of the world, or apply for a visa, you must take the TOEFL exam. Students who will participate in the TOEFL Preparation Program must have at least Upper-Intermediate level of English.
- You will learn the exam format and adapt yourself to this format.
- You will reach the TOEFL score you aim for.
- You will develop all your core English skills: Reading, Writing, Speaking and Listening.
- You will expand your English grammar and vocabulary.
- You will receive useful and practical advice on your progress.
- Each student will receive a personal training each week to examine their individual needs and development.
- You will receive a comprehensive end-of-course progress report and a certificate in English.