- Course Start:
- Number of students
The Cambridge Academy TOEFL course is a 20-hour-per-week course that is designed for students whose goals include college and university programs, career advancement, or even improvement in their ability to analyze the English language.
The TOEFL course uses a multi-skill approach utilizing numerous easily implemented strategies and approaches that will assure preparedness and success on the TOEFL exam in a short time. Student scores typically increase significantly with a relatively short period of TOEFL study.
This course is for students who need a TOEFL test to demonstrate their level of English and they want to prepare from the comfort of their homes.
Most Turkish universities ask you to obtain a TOEFL certificate for admission to a university course. In certain cases, a TOEFL score is also required for employers and companies to validate your English level.
For students who want to study in countries such as the USA, etc., it is a perfect course.
- Find out and make yourself comfortable with the exam format.
- Learn from the comfort of your own home.
- Achieving the highest TOEFL test ranking for you
- Develop all key English skills: reading, writing, speaking, listening
- Expand your understanding of grammar and vocabulary in English
- Get ongoing, competent input on your progress
- Each student will receive a personal tutorial every week to discuss the needs and progress of individual students.
- Get a comprehensive end-of-course progress report and an English certificate upon completion.